PDA

View Full Version : Skin feels like it’s sunburt

ZLW_xo
25-01-18, 17:43
I’ve been dealing with symptoms of MS now for over a year. Most seem to have diminished over time. And I feel like in my mind I am a lot more rational. However since last night I’ve been dealing l with this burning skin sensation. I’ve had it several times over my ordeal and it seems to last a week then go. But I’m wondering why have I got this again. I seem like I’m getting somewhere and a symptom happens again.

It’s really weird because I don’t know if I’m kidding my self but before it showed up last night, I was questioning myself over the last couple of days, Saying I had that burning sensation in May what if it wasn’t anxiety and it was MS... what happens the next day I get it again.

I know MS is localised and what not but I’ve read that people who do have MS do get burning sensations all over there body. Mine seems worse on the left side, but I’ve got in on my right hand and foot too!

ZLW_xo
26-01-18, 13:10
Anyone?

Af77
26-01-18, 14:46
Hey, I get this like my skin hurts to the touch, like it's sunburnt. I think it's down to fybromyalgia xx