PDA

View Full Version : Another job interview with no good result

GiovanniNL
26-01-18, 13:50
I'm looking for a job but my search don't go well. Last Wednesday I had another job interview (had so much interview last months) by a big and professional company! The interview went very well, but (again) they called my today......

The result: I didn't pass round 1, I was the perfect candidate for the job, but the company thought that I don't fit in the culture :sad:.

I'm tired of this, it feel like I will never pass round 1 in a job interview. I really want a job, but nobody wants me.

Hollow
26-01-18, 17:25
The more you put yourself under pressure during job interviews, the less likely it is that you will get that job. When you go in prepared but don't really care about the outcome then it's easier to act more confident. Just keep doing these interviews and sooner or later you will land a job, probably when you're least expecting it.

GiovanniNL
26-01-18, 18:34
The more you put yourself under pressure during job interviews, the less likely it is that you will get that job. When you go in prepared but don't really care about the outcome then it's easier to act more confident. Just keep doing these interviews and sooner or later you will land a job, probably when you're least expecting it.

Yes that is true, I used this in my last interview and I thought that I passed round 1. This outcome is not good for someone with low self-confidence.

GiovanniNL
31-01-18, 15:09
Tomorrow I have another interview :). I'm very motivated and hopefully I will pass.

Speranza
31-01-18, 22:47
I hope so too! Let us know!

GiovanniNL
06-02-18, 09:21
I hope so too! Let us know!

For the first time in my interview history, I PASS round 1 :yahoo:!

Good for my self-confidence :). Thanks for all the support :hugs:

GiovanniNL
22-02-18, 07:35
For the first time in my interview history, I PASS round 1 :yahoo:!

Good for my self-confidence :). Thanks for all the support :hugs:

I didn't pass the second round, BUT yesterday I had a good interview by another company and guess what: I have the job :yahoo:! It's for a period of 3 - 6 months for a good wage, I if I do the job well I can work there a long time.

EKB
26-02-18, 20:45
Fantastic!! Best wishes is the new job :)

Hollow
26-02-18, 21:07
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f0/21/df/f021dffbfd6d7753a06efbb1f96ac056--new-job-cheer.jpg