PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a pulse in my head/ears

fma11122345
27-10-17, 14:19
I know I post in here alot about my ever growing HA, Ii really hope this is the last time [emoji17] recently iv been having a few wired things happen to me such as when I stand up I sway slightly and feel like I'm going backwards so I have to take a step back to regain my balance, the next thing is my memory, its not bad just yet just takes me a little longer to remember something then it used to and sometimes I'll mess up what I'm saying. the next thing is a bit of trouble reading, bear with me this one's a little hard to explain, like I'll be reading and its like my brain will work faster then my eyes and just guess the next word instead of reading it or it will get like shaky and I'll loss my place and have to reread it.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
27-10-17, 14:52
Wow! You're REALLY hyper-focused on every little normal bodily niggle. None of that sounds remotely abnormal at all!

What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

fma11122345
27-10-17, 14:54
Wow! You're REALLY hyper-focused on every little normal bodily niggle. None of that sounds remotely abnormal at all!

What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughtsI know I'm hyperfocusing on every little thing :( I cant help it -.- any little thing set me back off into a attack. And nothing just yet, im going to see a therapist in a couple weeks for it.

Fishmanpa
27-10-17, 14:56
im going to see a therapist in a couple weeks for it.

Really good to hear! :yesyes:

Positive thoughts

fma11122345
27-10-17, 15:01
Really good to hear! :yesyes:

Positive thoughtsSo nothing sounds like a brain tumor to you? Of cores I know your not a doctor, its just good to hear someone else opinion on things.

Thank you

Fishmanpa
27-10-17, 15:11
I'd respond but it's just more reassurance seeking and I'm out of dragon snacks ;)

Again... glad to hear you'll be starting therapy :)

POsitive thoughts

fma11122345
27-10-17, 15:14
Thank you :)

fma11122345
30-10-17, 14:54
Blances has gotten slightly better, but my eyesight seems to be getting worse by the day, can anxiety do this?

Elen
30-10-17, 15:30
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

fma11122345
30-10-17, 17:35
Don't worry about it man. I went through the same thing a year ago. I nitpicked every single tiny issue with my mind and then assumed they were brain tumor symptoms when they weren't. The best advice I can give you is to stop googling symptoms after you get tested and your optician tells you there's nothing wrong. Take his/her word for it instead of google. There's really nothing wrong with you, trust me. You're just paranoid like I was and still am.I'll try not to, its very hard. It stared with a bit of trouble reading and now it's like my eyesight is getting worse by the day. Pretty blurry and hard to focus them :(

fma11122345
01-11-17, 13:46
I keep reading about all these people with brain tomurs online and keep asking myslef why not me? Why am I so special that I dont have one? Thought maybe my age was the difference and was sadend to find some one much younger with it, I really hope this is my anxiety and nothong more, im trying the hardest not to run to the er. My symptoms right now are eyes are blury sometime and hard to focus, my head feels a bit numb at times and when I bend my head.

Thank you

Ellient
01-11-17, 13:53
I keep reading about all these people with brain tomurs online and keep asking myslef why not me? Why am I so special that I dont have one? Thought maybe my age was the difference and was sadend to find some one much younger with it, I really hope this is my anxiety and nothong more, im trying the hardest not to run to the er. My symptoms right now are eyes are blury sometime and hard to focus, my head feels a bit numb at times and when I bend my head.

Thank you

You could really say that about anything, someone having a car accident "why not me" you just need to be thankful and fortunate that it isn't you isn't of questioning it.

Brain tumours are absolutely awful and looking them up must scare anyone but please don't go on these forums they're people with real a condition and it's going to scare you, look up nice things!

If you constantly look at symptoms it will mimic them in your brain as that is how anxiety works it plays tricks on you, my best advice would be to try and forget it and just focus on other things - you are in good health and that should never be took for granted enjoy it while you can.

Hope you're feeling better soon

fma11122345
01-11-17, 15:11
You could really say that about anything, someone having a car accident "why not me" you just need to be thankful and fortunate that it isn't you isn't of questioning it.

Brain tumours are absolutely awful and looking them up must scare anyone but please don't go on these forums they're people with real a condition and it's going to scare you, look up nice things!

If you constantly look at symptoms it will mimic them in your brain as that is how anxiety works it plays tricks on you, my best advice would be to try and forget it and just focus on other things - you are in good health and that should never be took for granted enjoy it while you can.

Hope you're feeling better soonCan this really just be my anxiety?

Thank you

Fishmanpa
01-11-17, 15:39
Can this really just be my anxiety?

You have a choice. Take the reassurance and move on or get paid reassurance from a doctor and hopefully move on. You're starting treatment for your illness shortly and things should improve with some hard work.

Positive thoughts

Shimmy81
01-11-17, 16:03
I'll try not to, its very hard. It stared with a bit of trouble reading and now it's like my eyesight is getting worse by the day. Pretty blurry and hard to focus them :(

I’ve had eye issues with my anxiety and still have these issues. Had other symptoms too. I was scared I had brain tumour or MS. Some days the symptoms are worse than others. Vision can vibrate and shake sometimes. Been for various tests including ophthalmologist and been told it’s fine and likely anxiety.

fma11122345
01-11-17, 16:56
Thank you everyone

kv21
01-11-17, 22:57
Hi, so sorry to hear you are struggling right now. I know the feeling!

I just wanted to let you know that the symptoms you're feeling (in my experience) can definitely be from anxiety. I went through a period where I constantly felt light headed and dizzy, and I had this weird visual problem where it was like I was in a tunnel. I couldn't focus properly at all. Sometimes when I was lying down in bed I'd feel like I was falling. I also had headaches and was CONVINCED I had a brain tumour. But it was literally all just anxiety! Its incredible what it can do to your body.

Hope you feel better soon x

fma11122345
14-11-17, 16:49
Lately I've been suffering from this numb type of headache, mostly in my for head and under my eyes and sides of my nose and both temples and back of head along with a bit of burly vision which seems to have gotta better then when it started but still worrys me due to my brain tumor fears. All so the pressure seems to move when I'm laying down.

Thanks all

Elen
14-11-17, 16:58
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

fma11122345
26-11-17, 12:53
Started to feel extremely dizzy! Even laying down with my eyes closed I feel as if I'm swaying or spinning.....very scared :( should I go for a MRI? Please help v.v

J.A.
01-12-17, 13:12
The symptoms of a brain tumor can vary a lot. In early stages you might not notice anythign, while in later stages epileptic may occur. But from what I read from your story, to me it seems as if you maybe lack sleep and rest. My memory is horrible when I'm stressed out badly. I do remember things, but I really need to speak out loud like 'ok, 4 days ago I did this and did that'. If you really worry a lot and have more strange symptoms ask for an MRI. They can see it directly on a MRI.

fma11122345
01-12-17, 13:45
The symptoms of a brain tumor can vary a lot. In early stages you might not notice anythign, while in later stages epileptic may occur. But from what I read from your story, to me it seems as if you maybe lack sleep and rest. My memory is horrible when I'm stressed out badly. I do remember things, but I really need to speak out loud like 'ok, 4 days ago I did this and did that'. If you really worry a lot and have more strange symptoms ask for an MRI. They can see it directly on a MRI.My symptoms are strange feeling in the back of the head like a numb feeling (no headaches and if there is one its low grade.) A dizzy feeling/swaying feeling when sitting down (mostly.sometimes when standing up) I can walk fine talk fine and all that. And my eyes seems to be back to normal and I was haveing headaches a few weeks ago which seem to have gone. Im just worried this is somthing bad and I'm always stressing about it...does this sound like one to u?

Thank u

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

My symptoms are strange feeling in the back of the head like a numb feeling (no headaches and if there is one its low grade.) A dizzy feeling/swaying feeling when sitting down (mostly.sometimes when standing up) I can walk fine talk fine and all that. And my eyes seems to be back to normal and I was haveing headaches a few weeks ago which seem to have gone. Im just worried this is somthing bad and I'm always stressing about it...does this sound like one to u?

Thank u

Sent from my SM-S975L using TapatalkOh and when I'm standing I sway

J.A.
01-12-17, 13:50
My symptoms are strange feeling in the back of the head like a numb feeling (no headaches and if there is one its low grade.) A dizzy feeling/swaying feeling when sitting down (mostly.sometimes when standing up) I can walk fine talk fine and all that. And my eyes seems to be back to normal and I was haveing headaches a few weeks ago which seem to have gone. Im just worried this is somthing bad and I'm always stressing about it...does this sound like one to u?

Thank u

A dizzy feeling when standing up quickly has to do with bloodflow,I doubt that is something due to a brain tumor. Having headaches every day for weeks is not a good sign, but that may be caused by so many things. However, I do think that you should visit the doctor and talk about this just to be sure. And a little advice: write down everything you expierence and bring the paper with you. Most of the times when I leave the doctor, there are Always a few symptoms I didn't discuss. Be very specific. Good luck and the best of health!

fma11122345
01-12-17, 15:21
A dizzy feeling when standing up quickly has to do with bloodflow,I doubt that is something due to a brain tumor. Having headaches every day for weeks is not a good sign, but that may be caused by so many things. However, I do think that you should visit the doctor and talk about this just to be sure. And a little advice: write down everything you expierence and bring the paper with you. Most of the times when I leave the doctor, there are Always a few symptoms I didn't discuss. Be very specific. Good luck and the best of health!No it was just a few days a few weeks ago for the headaches. Not weeks lol

fma11122345
01-01-18, 18:53
Iv been dealing with this for a while but lately it feels it has gotten worse its like a full felling in the left back of my head. Like theres a bump there but isn't and its kinda scareing me a bit. is this anxiety? Iv read that could cause a heavy head feeling but idk.

Thanks

fma11122345
02-01-18, 23:47
Anyone?

fma11122345
26-01-18, 14:37
I noticed it a few weeks ago I feel a pulse in the back of my head and infornt of both ears and I can feel it when I touch my head. It much worse when I lay down and its just scareing me. Anyone else get this and nothing wrong? Iv all so been having a little ear pressure and hearing sensitivity.

Thanks all

Fishmanpa
26-01-18, 14:40
We're living sentient beings that have blood flowing through veins and arteries and air filling our lungs. Our bodies are never quiet. You're just hyper-focused on it. Everyone, and I mean everyone, if they focus hard enough, will feel and hear the same thing. I'd be more concerned if you didn't feel your heart beating ;)

Positive thoughts

fma11122345
26-01-18, 14:49
Thank you :)

Elen
26-01-18, 15:49
Hi

Elen

fma11122345
28-01-18, 19:01
Going to a optic to try and put this brain tumour fear behind me once and for all this friday. I hear they can tell if you have one due to ICP right?

Thank you