PDA

View Full Version : Pelvic pain/stomach

Sampowell542
26-01-18, 16:40
So started having this sharp type of pain in the groin area on the left side about 3 days ago. It comes and goes and it’s too painful. Been there since, it seems to have tapered off a little and just feels like an ache? An annoying feeling tbh! And today I seem to have a pain in the lower left side of my stomach. TMI! But it feels like when you need a poo? Like that pressure feeling? Trapped wind? But I’m able to go the toilet fine! I stupidly googled it and have managed to bring myself to cervical cancer. This is the only symptom I have 😫 along with the lower back ache - but I’ve had that for a while and know what makes it worse and it gets better with rest! I also have sciatica due to my job, and it comes when I have high spots of anxiety (like now!)

I started a healthy eating/exercise thing at the beginning of the year - lost 7lb! Yay! Hadn’t exercised for a while and did some Monday night. So maybe pulled a muscle? Also ovulating today? So could be ovulation pain? I just don’t k ow what to do! I’m beside myself! I just don’t know what to do!

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

It isn’t too painful that’s meant to read!