PDA

View Full Version : Matchstick Sulfur worries

mariusstokka
26-01-18, 21:00
Hey, so 3-5 years ago when i were a child someone showed me when they ignite the matchstick and then inhale it instantly to get smoke out of their mouth, i tried this and did it for some time after. i just suddenly started thinking about this and since it's 3-5 years ago i would get consenquences before right? im just thinking like ''what if the sulfur is stuck in my lungs still after 3 years''

Carys
26-01-18, 21:26
You are going back 3-5 years to something that happened and caused you no effects? Think about it....really....

mariusstokka
26-01-18, 21:27
You are going back 3-5 years to something that happened and caused you no effects? Think about it....really....

im just thinking like "what if the sulfur is stuck in my lungs making cancer :/ is that possible?

Carys
26-01-18, 21:34
What about all the other fumes you breathe in daily, from walking next to roads and passing someone who smokes...is that stuck in there too ?

mariusstokka
26-01-18, 21:38
What about all the other fumes you breathe in daily, from walking next to roads and passing someone who smokes...is that stuck in there too ?

no, but i have just read so much about it like "inhaling a matchstick is waaay worse than a cigarette" etc

Fishmanpa
26-01-18, 21:40
no, but i have just read so much about it like "inhaling a matchstick is waaay worse than a cigarette" etc

With respect... NO!

Positive thoughts

Carys
26-01-18, 21:41
Nope...its not. As also said above ...

mariusstokka
26-01-18, 21:43
thanks to both of you 😊😊

unicorndusy
26-01-18, 22:46
Hey,

Just wanted to say when I was about 14 I decided it was a good idea to melt plastic and inhaled a load of fumes...yeah:scared15: But guess what, I'm absolutely fine now and that was quite a time ago lol! You're fine :hugs:

mariusstokka
26-01-18, 23:24
Hey,

Just wanted to say when I was about 14 I decided it was a good idea to melt plastic and inhaled a load of fumes...yeah:scared15: But guess what, I'm absolutely fine now and that was quite a time ago lol! You're fine :hugs:

Hey, ****... when i think about it i smoked a lollipop plastic pipe thingy... i was so damn stupid

Carys
27-01-18, 09:27
I smoked tea leaves once, and grass (as in the green stuff on the lawn).....Ohhhhhh that was hideous......it made my mouth all numb.