PDA

View Full Version : DVT?

Seachell
27-01-18, 04:30
I'm new here so I apologize if I'm doing something wrong.

I have general anxiety but I definitely worry the most about health related things. About six months to a year ago I got worried about DVT because of some bad cramping in my right leg. The doctor ordered a doppler and it came back all clear; she assumed I had a Baker's cyst.

Earlier this afternoon, my left leg started feeling weird. Different than last time though. I didn't injure it or step funny or anything, I was just walking around the house and suddenly, about midway between my knee and ankle on the outside of my calf, I got a weird pinching pain. It's in one localized spot. I haven't noticed any swelling and my fiance said the area looks normal (it's sort of hard for me to see). I'm a bit overweight and my job (freelance art) requires a lot of sitting/laying for extended periods of time, so that's why it worries me in particular. I also spent a ton of time in bed last night/this morning. It only hurts when I stretch the leg or walk around in certain ways. I'm sure it's nothing, but my brain sure isn't!

If I could just get some feedback I'd really appreciate it.