PDA

View Full Version : Someone slap me please!

Munchlet
27-01-18, 14:42
So yesterday afternoon I developed a headache all over one side of my head. I came home and took some nurofen and it went away so didn't think too much of it.
Last night I had dinner and a few glasses of wine and went to bed. I felt really shivery and yet hot at the same time like I had a temperature. I managed to sleep and woke up again with a banging headache. I figured the wine probably hadn't helped so took a couple of paracetamol, had a large glass of water and went back to sleep.

When I got up I had diarrhoea and just felt horrible, achey, headache, back and neck and just awful. I've also felt all day like I've got a temperature, shivering and shaking but face feels hot.

I've managed to eat a piece of toast and I'm drinking plenty but my stomach is making horrendous noises and feels like any minute i'm going to have diarrhoea again.

I'm starting to worry as us with HA always do but keep trying to tell myself I've probably just got a virus and it's normal to have headache, aches and chills etc but it just feels weird as I've not been sick and have no flu symptoms just this awful head, feeling hot, aching a bit of diarrhoea and a somewhat unhappy belly!

Does this sound like a bug of some kind?

jules321
27-01-18, 16:02
Aren’t those flu symptoms?

Munchlet
27-01-18, 16:30
Hi Jules I can tick all of them apart from cough and sore throat. Hope not but i feel awful. I guess the other symptoms could follow :shrug:

NancyW
27-01-18, 17:29
Sure sounds very familiar to me...flu.

You are describing the exact flu symptoms I had. Day 6 I started to feel a little more human.

Munchlet
27-01-18, 18:30
Thanks Nancy that makes me feel better. :)