PDA

View Full Version : High anxiety

Greatdane
01-07-07, 23:25
Hi everyone i need some advice please.. Is anyone when their anxiety is very high get Paranoid? Me when my anxity is very high i get very Paranoid and I start to become Paranoid about almost anythin...
some of then are:

Are peole spying on me?
Is my partner talking to his ex about me?
Have i put something in the food that will make as sick?
Am I going crazy?
I am never going to comeback to normality?
Ami going to lose control?
Ami going to hurt my partner while at sleep?

{Please some suport and advice.. My Psychiatrist say I do not have Schizophrenia but sometimes I feel like that. I even get deressive thoughts about my future..
Will I hurt my self..
And sometimes i think I cant wait till my life is over. Only When i feel very anxious

Debs8a
02-07-07, 00:49
Yeah, i feel like this sometimes.......just after xmas (the busiest time at work) i got a 'comedown' and went through hell. I was lying in bed at night thinking my dad sexually abused me when i was younger. My dad didn't and he never would but i was paranoid about it. I also thought my partner was cheating on me with my friend.....he never would either!
I think its my mind trying to find a reason for me feeling so bad. You know when you hear about really screwed up people and they always have this really harrowing story behind them, i tried to imagine what my story was. I really thought i was going mad. I even had suicidal thoughts. Now that im feeling better, i can see it for the lunacy it was. My reasonable side of the brain is fully functional at the mo.
When do you feel really anxious? Whats your pattern?

Lindalou64
02-07-07, 01:36
hi greatdane
no i never got paranoid from this ive gotten depressed or maybe think some people think less of me or my self esteem is nill .........but i know its just me thinking that ......i hope you start to feel better i wish ya the best.........Linda

Greatdane
02-07-07, 15:20
Yeah, i feel like this sometimes.......just after xmas (the busiest time at work) i got a 'comedown' and went through hell. I was lying in bed at night thinking my dad sexually abused me when i was younger. My dad didn't and he never would but i was paranoid about it. I also thought my partner was cheating on me with my friend.....he never would either!
I think its my mind trying to find a reason for me feeling so bad. You know when you hear about really screwed up people and they always have this really harrowing story behind them, i tried to imagine what my story was. I really thought i was going mad. I even had suicidal thoughts. Now that im feeling better, i can see it for the lunacy it was. My reasonable side of the brain is fully functional at the mo.
When do you feel really anxious? Whats your pattern?

Well I dont really know my pattern truly I think i get 3 days kind of good and then i start to feelthe anxiety and paranoia and the violent intrusive thoughts. This is what scares me most this week end i was in the house with my partner and i had to hide anything that i laid my eyes on that i thougt was an harmful object. I have a fear of hurting him while we are a sleep and then i wake up and did not realise what i have done. Imade himsome tea and had to throw it out and do another one as i was obsessing that i put something in it that will make him sick.

Sometimes i feel anger and it scares me. I get running thoughts and think of things that are out of context. It feels like some enetered my brain and threw on the floor all my memories and emotions and all I am left wth is anxiety fear and anger. I am on theraphy no CBT i di rekaxation i take 10mg of Citalopram and still i cant get out of this hole. Sometimes i feel not suicidal but very very low depressed and scared thta i may end up in a ward somewhere forgotten by everyone. fear of losing my partner becose i may become depressed or mad.

I am trying my best and this shadow is hard to shake off. I get images of blades and knives when i look at people body parts i get scared and think what the hellis this???//:weep:

I get very gory images and thought. This morning i woke up and i started to obsess about what i did yesterday .... and i went to see my ex then i ent him a message and he had not reply so this morning i was panicking that i may had done somethingand did not realise ..... until he message back than i was ok for a while and then thought and what if its my imagination.....?:weep:

Its feels like i am hurting myself and beating myself up on a minute basis. Its tehre is nothing to worry about or obsess over it i find it and then the cicle start.:mad:

I want to live and i want y life back!!!!! What do i have to do?????

Please help.

GD

Debs8a
02-07-07, 18:29
Everytime you have these thoughts, do something to get yourself thinking about something else. Or start reasoning with yourself. Thats what i do. The sensible side of me comes out and tells me that i am being hysterical and that i need to calm down. Its easy to allow yourself to stick in this thought pattern but if you keep it up, you will burn neuro pathways. Next time you have a thought like this, try and think logically.
Your psychiatrist is right. You are not going mad, you are just reacting to the chemicals soaring round your body and your brain.

You will be ok, give yourself a chance to start thinking differently. Take care. Chin up. x

nomorepanic
02-07-07, 19:48
Have a read of the Symptoms page - it explains what you are feeling very well.