PDA

View Full Version : Blackout and Memory Loss After Panic Attack

87sal87
27-01-18, 22:10
I was at my partner's flat last night and I'm still suffering from symptoms of my Kidney Infection...getting no answers or help from anyone because my Urine isn't showing anything from the lab.
I was just sat there and I started to get very anxious and worried that I'd end up in hospital dying from sephis or kidney failure and I was thinking all about what would 'happen.' And I just got into a right state that I couldn't come down from. I couldn't breathe and I was crying uncontrollably...
Anyway, after my partner started to shout at me (:weep:) I just went to bed and tried to calm down, but it got worse...then....that's all I can remember...
Next thing I'm waking up and it's 8am this morning and no memory of going to sleep, turning the light off, taking my clothes off for bed etc, but my clothes were on the chair in my partner's bedroom and I'd obviously gone to bed...but I can't imagine I went to sleep in that state...I can't ask my partner what happened yet as we're not speaking now...
Plus he wasn't in the bedroom.
This has scared me even more now...it's never happened before. Why would I not remember anything? I'd not took any meds or anything like that. Now I'm worried it could be a heart or brain issue. Anyone else has the same?