PDA

View Full Version : soooooo busy

brewster
02-07-07, 09:58
just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. Work taking up so much of my time at minute so not been able to get in to chat and say hello as most of the people not there at the same time so best way is to do it here. As i say work is keeping me really busy and i am enjoying it so much as i dont get any time to sit feeling sorry for myself which was my biggest problem. Miss chatting with you all and having a laugh but i will be back as soon as i get back into the swing of things and the workload drops off a bit SO BEWARE!!. Any way hope everyone doing well and if any one wants to contact me feel free to email me on ashc31@hotmail.com as i can check them on my phone and would like to hear how you doing. Not much more to say really so i wont bore you any longer. Take care all of you and ill see you in chat as soon as i can.:yesyes:

JulieAs45
02-07-07, 15:55
Glad you got in touch cos people thought id done away with ya!! Now they can see im telling the truth!! :winks:

Pink Princess
02-07-07, 16:09
postman tam tam!!!

julie didnt kill you after all. i'm glad you are enjoying your new job and hear you are doing well. i hope to talk soon ( chat just isnt the same without julie bullying you :P )

take kare my tam tam xxxxxxxx

love and hugs xxxx

minnie xxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
02-07-07, 17:27
Hi Tamashi,

Glad to hear you are enjoying your work and everything is going so well. Nice that you stopped by to say hi.

Laura

bottleblond
02-07-07, 17:46
Hi Tam,

Nice of you to drop by! Glad your new job is going well mate, but don't work too hard, you know what they say about all work and no play!!

tace care and come back soonest!!
Lisa
xxxx :yesyes:

nomorepanic
02-07-07, 19:20
Hi Tam

Lovely to hear from you again.

Keeping busy is always good and stops you thinking.