PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, How are you?

Roseessa
29-01-18, 12:44
Hi,
So I joined this just to find help and maybe talk to people suffering from the same things I do as no one in my life does and they don't understand.

I have had chronic pain for nearly 9 years now and within the last 3 months only just been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
I have also got other health problems such as Raynaud's Disease, Gastric Reflux (From the amount of pain killers I was having), Depression, Anxiety, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and I have also been on my period non stop for the last 2 years and 3 months which has made me anaemic.

Overall very tired, in pain, no sleep and just very grumpy/annoyed/angry/sad.

I am on Citalopram, Morphine, Phenergan, Omeprazole, and a whole wide of ones to try help the bleeding.

I live in Nottingham and I am trying to complete my double major at University.

venusbluejeans
29-01-18, 12:51
Hiya Roseessa and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Confetti
30-01-18, 06:18
I can't do much about the pain you suffer except offer welcome hugs :hugs:I hope you find this a calming place to spend time within. Welcome!