PDA

View Full Version : Toes on one foot are col

braveinfiction
29-01-18, 20:19
This happened out of nowhere. I felt generally okay today. Some paliptations and I've been having tingling in my hands and feet for a couple of days, but that has been better today. Then, after coming home from the grocery store I started to notice one of my feet, specifically the toes, were cold like I'd dipped them in ice. They're cold to the touch. I've been dealing with heart related health concerncs for the last year. Anyway, I don't know why I'm posting this because I don't really know what anyone hear can tell me other than if they've also had this from time to time. I didn't wear socks earlier so I thought maybe it just got cold, but it's been an hour or two and still feels cold.

Fishmanpa
29-01-18, 20:22
I have the same thing ALL THE TIME and my hands are always cold too. Doc said it was a combination of poorer circulation from heart disease and side effects from chemo (I'm a survivor).

Best thing I found are heating pads or get under the blankets in bed for a little while :)

Positive thoughts

braveinfiction
29-01-18, 20:24
Well, I've had a lot of tests and there really is no sign of heart issues, so far (I'm 27). I do take propranolol for high blood pressure and I just remembered that can cause feet/hands to be cold, but I've never really had that side-effect before.