PDA

View Full Version : Scared of breast cancer

scaredpt
29-01-18, 22:53
I’m getting this fear that I have something wrong with me either a heart issue or breast cancer. I read about this type of breast cancer that just presents itself as red spots. Inflammatory breast cancer. Sure enough I have a red spot on one of mine and am freaking the f out! Any advice

nomorepanic
29-01-18, 23:35
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

CHELLEB1017
30-01-18, 00:23
I also have a pink spot. A little smaller than a pencil eraser. Has been here 3 weeks now. Nurse practitioner at breast clinic said it's not ibc derm also did. Yet here I sit scared out of my mind. How long has it been there?

Leslie735
30-01-18, 01:06
I have a pink spot on the underside of my right breast, also the size of a pencil eraser. Have had it for several years.

AnxietyGirl30
03-07-18, 13:05
If it was IBC your whole breast would be bright red

Elen
03-07-18, 16:09
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen