PDA

View Full Version : Upset confused and lonely newbie from Yorkshire

Lonelybunny
30-01-18, 04:12
Hello I have joined today after having to ring the hospital and cancelling my orthotic appointment for shoes as I cannot face going to it even though I will not get some handmade shoes,but I don't need them if I don't go out do I?
Hi I am 44 and have numerous illnesses and agrophobia since 1994 and I'm at my worse right now!
I don't go anywhere, my husband went shopping today, and collects my prescriptions all 17 items!
I am so bad I am even too scared to go in the kitchen and living room.
Also I can only manage phone Dr appointments as I can't even cope with visitors to the house either.
I'm a mess
I have the following illnesses fibromyalgia asthma p.c.o.s and n.e.a.d (fits) ibs severe food allergies lactose intolerance diabetes type2 high blood pressure full hammer toes on both feet(hence the special shoes) I can't wear normal shoes my feet are deformed agony even when I am not walking on them depression I can hardly walk.i will probably think of something else after posting this .I can't sleep and am always in bed during the day and get up at 6pm.
I take tramodol asthma inhalers statins mebeverine insulin calcium tablets loperimide lyrica dolsulepin paracetamol
Dapflagoxian(?diabetes)i have to check my blood sugar but it's hard as I have a phobia of needles.i am supposed to see the diabetic nurse but have had phone appointments as I can't get out.
Well I think I have bored you enough I hope I will find some friends on here I have no one apart from my husband no one who understands why I feel like this.
Thank you for listening. D.B

venusbluejeans
30-01-18, 04:23
Hiya Lonelybunny and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Confetti
30-01-18, 06:16
I appreciate you describing your life like that, you are a very strong person from what I have read and I'm sorry you have such challenges to endure each day. I hope you eventually get those shoeds and I hope you find it useful and rewarding coming here :)