PDA

View Full Version : Plzzz help is this anxiety

Colo10
30-01-18, 06:00
Ok I’m really scared that something is going to happen to me I haven’t had a panic attack in 2 weeks anyway my symptoms scare me A LOT and I want your guys advice so my symptoms are difficult swallowing I feel like I can’t swallow and when that happens I feel like I’m not breathing then a second later I am fine secound symptom is heartburn no I don’t get this that much but I used to 24/7 I I think it was acid reflux. Now I don’t really get it often 3 symptom is burping I burp a lot in my mouth so no one hears it and I do know it a lot when I’m Nervours witch is a lot and sometimes it comes with mucus and my final symptom is the most scarerest symptom it’s the breathing one now I’ve had this anxiety for 4 mouths and I’ve had this breathing problem for 4 mouths the breathing problem is affecting my daily life and I hate it. Now the breathing problem feels like I’m not getting enough air then I try take a deep breath but it doesn’t feel like it’s deep enough that makes me think I’m not getting enough air so then I take another one still not better see that’s the problem plzzz someone I really want some advice thanks for reading

tan235
30-01-18, 07:25
I get all of this, the swallowing thing is particularly terrifying!
But yes, all sounds like anxiety to me!