PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety , Twitching , Thick Stringy Mucus

Dale19
30-01-18, 09:51
Hi I’m A 19 Year Old Male And I’ve Been Experiencing Muscle Twitches For About 4-5 Months . I’ve Had Other Symptoms But They’ve Went Away . It All Started In Like September Or October Of 2017 , I Started Experiencing Twitches And For The First Couple Of Days I Didn’t Think Much Of It Then It Kept Happening So I Looked Up What It Could’ve Been And Then I Seen ALS And Other Diseases So I Immediately Got Scared And I’ve Been Having Anxiety Before This And When I Seen That It Made It Even Worse , I Thought Maybe It Would Go Away So I Tried Not To Think About It , I Kept Twitching For Weeks So Eventually I Went To The Doctor And They Told Me It Could Be The Meds I Take But Ik It Wasn’t Cause I Asked My Primary Health Care Doctor And She Said It Didn’t Cause Twitching, So I Was Still Worried But When I Went To The Doc They Gave Me A Neurologist Number To Call So I Did And Made My Appointment For Feb 19 , I Still Twitch And I’ve Had Other Symptoms That Went Away , I’ve Had Dry Mouth And Trouble Swallowing Which Went Away After Like A Few Weeks And Right Now I Have Really Thick Mucus And I Always Have To Cough It Up And Spit It Out , It’s Really Irritating, It’s Been Happening For Like A Month Now And It’s Accompanied By Slight Stuffy Nose , Today I Searched Why Is My Saliva So Thick And Stringy And I Seen That It Was Another Symptom Of ALS Which I Didn’t Know Before And It Made Kinda Scared Again . I Need Some Reassurance And Answers . I Really Can’t Wait To See That Neurologist 😩😕