PDA

View Full Version : need real advice

cofo
30-01-18, 11:55
hi
i know y'all aren't doctors, but i need some advice. not sure if i should take my son to the dr or wait.
last night he had a low grade fever, 99.8 was the highest it got. his symptoms were slight chills, and a cough, not frequent, but it hurts his chest when he coughs. of course, i thought the flu.
but this morning, he doesn't have a fever. his only symptom is that his chest hurts when he coughs.

so, i don't want to wait too long, or wait to see if he worse. but i don't want to take him to the dr, and expose him to the damn flu if he isn't that sick.

what would you do?

Elen
30-01-18, 12:00
Please add onto your previous thread as per below request from the admin team

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen