PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Heather Louise Sharp
30-01-18, 18:01
Hi,
I'm not very good at these, but here we go. My name is Heather Sharpe i'm 37 years old from the UK, near Manchester.
I'm Autistic, Asexual, Dyslexic, I also have Dyscalcuis, and dyspraxia. Right now i'm also being treated for anxiety and depression, dpd, I see some one every Wednesday he his helping the best he can and i'm looking into some support groups I can go to.

I live at home with my mum and dad due to my difficulties, I'm a only child but have a hand full of close friends.

I'm geeky and a bit of a fangirl, i also really enjoy wrestling, i'm looking for people to be penpals with or to talk on Skype with from time to time.

I hope to hear from you soon

Heather :bighug1:

venusbluejeans
30-01-18, 18:09
Hiya Heather Louise Sharp and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Carys
30-01-18, 18:28
Welcome Heather! I hope you enjoy you time here looking around and finding out anything that helps you.