PDA

View Full Version : Lung cancer??

Tiatyrah
31-01-18, 08:37
I'm back in the anxiety mode again sadly.. This night I woke up again with a annoying cough, inhaling was annoying too and made me cough more. It went away after a few minutes and a bottle of water but I'm scared it is lung cancer.

I have these nights coughs like once a month or twice for a year now. I don't cough during the day. I'm scared of it being lung cancer because I clean my room every day, vacuum every day too. My window is open 24/7 and I refresh my bedding every week. I have done and am doing anything that I can think of to try and stop these coughs.. When having lung cancer, does a person cough every night? Or like me, once or twice a month while sleeping?.. Grr! I was doing so well with my anxiety..

Elen
31-01-18, 09:02
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1760556#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Tiatyrah
31-01-18, 10:38
I will post here and next time I will stick to just one topic. But still, anyone can help me out here?

countrygirl
31-01-18, 13:33
There are loads of perfectly benign minor things that cause a person to cough very occasionally during sleep but almost certainly not lung cancer. The most common reason is post nasal drip where the nasal secretions drip down back of throat.
The current advice re seeing a dr if a really bad cough does not improve after 3 weeks means a bad cough all day.

Tiatyrah
31-01-18, 14:00
I don't have it all day, only at night for 15 mins or so. Happened twice this month now and last year a few times. Not during the day though, no coughing at all

Tiatyrah
01-02-18, 22:11
I think the reason why I coughed was because I used perfume before I went to bed because I just took a shower. My fear now is.. Again.. Lymphnodes.. I can feel a few of them.. They are just pea sized but I wish they went away for 100%.