PDA

View Full Version : Consistently having weird itchy bumps on arm???

Ryank65
01-02-18, 03:46
I'm a 23 year old male. It all started about 2 months ago. One morning I woke up and about an hour after waking up I had 2 mosquito sized bumps on right arm near shoulder and one near elbow. They got more swollen (to the size of a quarter) and very itchy over next 2 days and got to the size as if a bee had stung me in those spots.

The bumps got red, itchy and even formed a little ulcer or open sore (don't know if it's from scratching too much). After about a week or so they faded and disappeared. Then a week later another itchy bump would appear and grow to the size of a bee sting and then fade. Then a week later 2 more bumps would appear and then fade and now currently I have another itchy bump back of my elbow and another one starting to form on upper arm.

I don't know what they are but the weird thing is, is that every time I get one of these itchy bumps that they have only been on my right arm and no where else. Also what's weird is they only appear after a night of sleep. I'll be fine before bed and then I'll wake up with a little bump that goes to a huge itchy bump in a day. I'm very concerned and worried it's a cancer symptom or something bad. I'm just very confused as to why I keep getting itchy bumps that form to the size of a bee sting and then fade after a week or 2 but it keeps happening and I've never expitienced Thai befor. Also they always appear in different spots on my right arm.

Anyone have any idea wht this could be? I'm worried and also confused.

budgie1979
01-02-18, 17:26
I don't want to freak you out even more, but have you checked your bed for bed bugs? Sounds like something is biting you while you sleep.

Jueonone
01-02-18, 17:43
Sounds like bed bugs or could be fleas if you have pets

Ryank65
01-02-18, 23:42
Yeah it's just weird they keep happening on my right arm. And thinking about it now I have let me dog lay on my bed a couple times. He's a big yellow lab. It's just that it's weird it's only my right arm. If it were big bites how come there's none on my other arm, torso or legs in last 2 months.

I put an attachment of a picture of my arm. The 2 circled bumps on the bottom of arm just started 2 days ago and are the size of bee stings. The circled spot on top of my arm is an old open sore from a different itch that went away 2 weeks ago.

Ryank65
01-02-18, 23:44
Yeah it's just weird they keep happening on my right arm. And thinking about it now I have let me dog lay on my bed a couple times. He's a big yellow lab. It's just that it's weird it's only my right arm. If it were big bites how come there's none on my other arm, torso or legs in last 2 months.

I put an attachment of a picture of my arm. The 2 circled bumps on the bottom of arm just started 2 days ago and the circled spot on top of my arm is an old open sore from a different itch that went away 2 weeks ago. I just noticed if I squeeze the puss a little bit.

axolotl
01-02-18, 23:45
Look like insect bites to me (in my non-expert, but well-bitten, experience), but it's impossible to ID the culprits from bite photos.

nomorepanic
01-02-18, 23:47
Look like bites to me as well