PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure

hopeful927
01-02-18, 04:36
I’ve had this weird headache for a couple of days. When I bend over or cough it hurts more. Anyone have this? Of course my wonderful friend anxiety has me convinced I have a brain tumour.

lyndau63
01-02-18, 09:15
Hi

I have been feeling pressure and tingling in my head and nose for a couple of weeks. It is suggested that this is anxiety so I am trying to tell myself that. Having said that, i get your symptoms if I have a migraine. Either way I hope this helps you.

bingjam
01-02-18, 11:51
anxoety can for sure cause head pressure.

But this happens to me when my sinuses are playing up.

nomorepanic
01-02-18, 14:32
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Crispy
01-02-18, 15:16
Hi,
Yes - I suffer from head pressure / brain fog and balance issues, makes getting through each working day like climbing a steep mountain. Nightmare....

Curtis
02-02-18, 13:54
Have you explained the symptoms to your doctor? Most of the times, exact causes of a headache are unknown.