PDA

View Full Version : Blood on TP, next steps?

JuliaSugarbaker
01-02-18, 22:13
I’ve had my HA mostly under control this year, but need some advice on whether this is doctor worthy or not. On Monday, I had a very painful BM and had blood on wiping. Tuesday, happened again and so I took some steps to have easier BM’s. Things seem to have settled and no more blood at all.

I do have a family history of colon cancer, so that of course, is my main concern. However, logically I know this is highly unlikely to be CC as I am 36 and grandmother and aunt were in their fifties and sixties at diagnosis.

Is this doctor worthy or a wait and see? Any advice? TIA.

nomorepanic
01-02-18, 22:17
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
01-02-18, 22:18
Probably piles and/or a fissure.

If it doesn't happen again I wouldn't really worry about it.

Jenni855
01-02-18, 22:51
You say it was painful to pass so it is most likely a pile or fissure. Have you any other symptoms? To me it just sounds like you need to modify your diet, more fibre for example. This should make your stool less hard and stop the bleeding.