PDA

View Full Version : Really scared, need some help

tan235
01-02-18, 23:14
Hi Guys,
So I had H pylori, took antibiotics but doubt that they worked.
Now i have diaherra - I've had it every day for 2 months - always in the morning only one but I'm starting to lose weight now, my mouth is always dry and I'm terrified as to why it wont stop.
I've eaten bland foods and high fibre, low figure, insoluble fibre, soluble fibre, taking probiotics and eating yoghurt - I"m doing everything I can and nothing is working.
I think I have c diff, but I'm even more worried that this is actually killing me.
That having diaherra this long is NOT healthy adn I can't seem to fix it.
This is the first time I've really had an issue adn I'm coping - any advice?
My dr has booked me in for a gastroscopy on the 26th Feb ... but I can't cope. I'm losing it.

Fishmanpa
01-02-18, 23:22
Why not add this to your last thread? (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213652) :shrug:

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
01-02-18, 23:26
Post closed so it can be added to previous thread.