PDA

View Full Version : Arm fatigue when brushing teeth.

Chlobo
02-02-18, 07:13
I’m sorry I got into trouble the other day for posting a new thread but I can’t find the thread I was meant to post into and it was a really old thread from over a year ago, so I’m posting this and hoping this can be a new thread and I’ll just post on this from now on?

My arm gets fatigue and aches when I brush my teeth as the title says, I’ve told someone about it and they’ve said that’s not normal and I need to see a doctor because it’s weakness! I told my mum and her exact reply was ‘so what if it gets tired’ I’m not sure what to think!

Mummybee
02-02-18, 07:25
I had this feeling too when my anxiety was at its highest.
And hair brushing!
If the muscle still works you’re ok. Just breath and sleep some. You will get your physical strength back when you get your mental strength back.

Carys
02-02-18, 07:30
Maybe you need to do some more exercise that uses your arm muscles and makes them stronger ?

Chlobo
02-02-18, 08:27
To be honest it didn’t usually cause me much anxiety until I was told
To go to the doctor about it. I can’t remmeber how long it’s been happening for. I do brush my teeth quite hard and I’m usually lifting my kids with the arm I use to brush so I don’t know if it’s related. Could it be seen as actual weakness?

---------- Post added at 08:27 ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 ----------

And it isn’t so bad when I brush my hair, when I use my hairdryer it feels much the same . Achy and fatigue

Elen
02-02-18, 08:45
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1760556#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Perhaps add it onto this one as it deals with a lot of your perceived weakness problems