PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to suffer dizziness and nausea even after mild panic attacks?

Dynamito
02-02-18, 11:00
Hi guys,

A couple days ago I woke up during the night with upset stomach and lightheadedness, and feeling nauseous. I have had this a couple days now and wondering if it was to do with a mild panic attack I had pretty much around the time these symptoms started.

I had been quite anxious a few days leading up to when the symptoms started, and i had a mild panic attack but nothing too bad. It's just weird that since then I've had the dizziness, nausea and a little bit of upset stomach. The nausea has dissipated quite a bit since yesterday, but the dizziness is still there annoyingly.

Have you suffered similar and how long will it take to go?
Also, will taking paracetamol help?

ferun
02-02-18, 11:23
Yes, from my experience it is definitely possible to suffer these symptoms after a mild panic attack. Even without a panic attack, anxiety itself can cause all these symptoms and more.
How long they last can be different every time and is different from person to person, unfortunately. If these symptoms are anxiety related, the best thing to do would be to try to relax through relaxation exercises, meditation etc.

I don't think paracetamol would help. Isn't it only for pain and/or fever?