PDA

View Full Version : Admin

Chlobo
02-02-18, 17:22
Can you delete my previous threads so I can make a new one? I don’t want to bring up old threads that have been posted years ago. I’d like to start a new one and then stick to that. I need support right now and everything I post is being deleted

Elen
02-02-18, 17:25
You can do that yourself if you want.

We have not been deleting your threads but have been closing threads and suggesting that you post on another one of your threads.

Elen

Elen
02-02-18, 17:27
But I would add that your previous threads allow others to see your history and what is the real problem

ie you have posted lots of stuff about arms not working, legs etc, these are all related, which is what why I suggested that you keep to the one thread that you have already started.

Chlobo
03-02-18, 08:27
Would you be able to link the thread here elen?
The link that was given to me before just took me to an admin post. I’ll happily post onto that thread.
Thank you

Annaboodle
03-02-18, 10:41
Just look for threads you've started under your profile Chlobo. Then you can add to one.

venusbluejeans
03-02-18, 12:27
If you post things like this in the technical forum rather than the HA forum then admin are more likely to actually see it before it disappears off the page with the amount of HA posts we get