PDA

View Full Version : Stomach and back discomfort

maltahypo
03-02-18, 16:31
Hi guys, a week ago I finished 6 days of antibiotics,klacid, due to a sinus infection. I still have some mild headaches, postnasal drip and watery eyes and sneeze sometimes too. What is worrying me is that I have had stomach tenderness and back discomfort after the antibiotics and I am directly going to stomach and pancreatic cancer. I am in no pain, not loosing wait, it looks like I have acid reflux. What could it be, anyone experienced this?

nomorepanic
03-02-18, 16:43
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

maltahypo
04-02-18, 09:28
no one ever experienced this???

Mom2FourKiddos
07-02-18, 22:28
no one ever experienced this???
I'm sorry I missed your post. I have this too. I have it currently and am leaning more and more towards the cause of it being the rounds of antibiotics I have been on from June last year until December. Our guts take a beating with them don't they?