PDA

View Full Version : Flutters

Shelly15
06-02-18, 12:37
When I’m sitting still I get like a weird vibrating under my left breast, and if I move I get flutters which scares me so much I makes me think it’s my heart. When I’m laying down at night I do get some acid coming up my throat. This flutter vibration thing tho is really getting me down, I can’t go anywhere incase I get loads of flutters because I keep thinking there is something wrong with my heart. I’m so tired and drained from all this overthinking! Does anyone else get this and what is it?

budgie1979
07-02-18, 18:16
I get this too. I don't know for sure what it is, but I also have reflux issues, so it could be that? It could also just be one of those weird anxiety sensations. I have my annual physical next week and I'm going to mention it to my doctor. But, honestly, I've gotten it on and off for years and I'm still here so I doubt it's anything too serious. It sounds like you're hyper aware of this sensation right now, and probably feeling it more than usual. Try and keep yourself busy and just go about your business as if nothing was wrong, and I bet you will notice this sensation less and less.