PDA

View Full Version : Very worried about nausea... is this an anxiety symptom or a bug?

Pinkmoon
06-02-18, 22:19
Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone experiences these symptoms and why they happen?
My health anxiety is quite bad because of them.
Does anyone else get nausea? Especially after eating?

Also does anyone think chronic hyperventilation syndrome is the reason for a lot of things?
I get spacey and tingling in my fingers.

Along side this I've been so incredibly tired and light headed. Don't know if it's a bug or anxiety or what.

Thank you!

Fishmanpa
06-02-18, 22:26
It's listed in the SYMPTOMS (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Digestive_systemNausea) section and a search will yield pages and pages of similar threads.

Positive thoughts

ElectricAlice
06-02-18, 22:43
I've been suffering from nausea for a while now!
Especially after I eat. I think it's a bug/virus type thing.
But I do know that hyperventilation syndrome can cause nausea and fatigue too. I hope you feel better soon!

Pinkmoon
06-02-18, 22:50
It's ]SYMPTOMS[/URL] section and a search will yield pages and pages of similar threads.

Positive thoughts

Yeah I've read that already, thanks though.
I'm still unsure if it's a bug or anxiety.
I guess that's what is frustrating!
Because it doesn't always happen when I'm anxious.
But then I'll get it continuously for a month when I don't feel anxious a lot of the time and after eating.

Fishmanpa
06-02-18, 23:41
it doesn't always happen when I'm anxious.

Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts

Pinkmoon
07-02-18, 14:03
Does anyone else suffer from this?
It's really depressing me!
I need it to go away fast, looking after my toddler like this is so difficult :(
Any tips on how to help it would be great!