PDA

View Full Version : Here we go...

Jeffers H
07-02-18, 00:17
Hello everyone. South east London calling. I'm Jeff and have joined this wonderful site to help me and hopefully help others. I will keep this short as I'm in agony with what feels like having my teeth connected to a power point. The joys of Seroxat withdrawal. Take care people. X

venusbluejeans
07-02-18, 00:24
Hiya Jeffers H and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Catherine S
07-02-18, 00:54
Hi Jeffers, good to meet you. I hope you find the support you seek here, there's lots of information about medication withdrawal, which can be very hard..speaking from experience in the past of benzo withdrawal.

Hang in there x

Jeffers H
07-02-18, 01:21
Thanks Catherine. I too withdrew from Benzos a good few years back. Seroxat unfortunately is a whole new ball game where there aren't any rules.

Catherine S
07-02-18, 01:27
I don't think any withdrawal is pleasant but I understand what you mean. Just keep with you that the end result will be worth the awfulness. We are stronger than we ever know...x

Roseessa
07-02-18, 21:17
Hi,
Sorry if it seems rude but what started you on the pills?
Also having been addicted to painkillers (had paracetamol, co-codamol and ibuprofen) and going cold turkey it sucks royally but you just have to keep going.
Distract yourself

Jeffers H
07-02-18, 21:36
Been on them about 27 years. It all started when I was diagnosed with depression. Now I have no clue who I am.

Mindprison
08-02-18, 00:53
Welcome Jeffers

Hope you find some helpful information here. Withdrawal from any med is never pleasant but there is always light at the end of the tunnel.