PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes keep popping up

Mamafox2
07-02-18, 02:55
I’ve posted on here several times about lymph nodes, every year new ones they don’t grow but they never go away, I can feel them above both collar bones and now a new one above my left, they are all soft moveable 4-6 mm ( confirmed by ultrasound) and I also had a blood transfusion a month so the hospital said it was from my periods however now I truly think it’s a lymphoma, my hemoglobin was only 7 .. I’m so scared and have a re pest ultrasound in March of left lymphnodes

Leslie735
07-02-18, 05:48
I can relate. I have one up in my left side of my neck
It's at the base of my neck. Soft and movable. I had it scanned and it's 9.7 mm x 4.1 mm. ENT thinks it's reactive but is re ultrasound in May. I just wish it'd go away and no.more pop up. My hemaglobin is also on the lower side.

joe23_martin
07-02-18, 08:31
They don't grow, moveable, soft & you had a blood transfusion. The latter probably causing the lymph nodes to show.

Bad glands grow, don't move and are hard.

I had HA about lymphoma from April-November last year. I never believe the doctors/ultrasound/ENT at first. However, clearly using time as a diagnosis I am fine.

Please do not waste another minute of your life worrying about it.

Nomorepanic was my saviour and the community was fantastic.

You are fine :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jojo2316
07-02-18, 08:53
These nodes have clearly been thoroughly checked out. What do the doctors say?

TheGroundhog
07-02-18, 08:59
Best to leave them well alone until March. Don't touch them at all. What are you planning to do with your day? It's freezing here in the UK, though beautiful and sunny. What's the weather like with you?

Mamafox2
07-02-18, 11:15
Why always more, and they aren’t ones I exactly have to go digging for either I always do monthly checks and then bam new ones, the left collar bone is of biggest concern it’s making me sick I just feel free down there’s something slow growing

Fishmanpa
07-02-18, 12:42
I’ve posted on here several times about lymph nodes

Yes, you've been posting about them for a couple years. I've replied to several.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Mamafox2
08-02-18, 02:18
I appreciate all responds every time but why the new ones in places no one should be able to find them and I can feel it freely with no problems

joe23_martin
08-02-18, 08:11
When you are going through a period of healthy anxiety, which you are. You become hyper sensetive to everything in your body. So these nodes were there before.

I can't stress enough how important it is to trust the doctors. Along with the positive comments on this thread.

Fishmanpa commented on my posts a few times. He went through it, trust him and his experience.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
08-02-18, 12:58
What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Mamafox2
08-02-18, 20:41
Thank you... again

z_seroz
08-02-18, 21:27
You're lucky yours are soft.. I have 2 rock hard ones.