PDA

View Full Version : Fading Mole?

aloy-
07-02-18, 20:20
Hi,
I’ve made a post before about noticing a new, somewhat dark mole around the 27th of December. As stated in the other post, I’m not too sure if I’ve had it for a while and just didn’t notice it. I had a checkup on the 22nd of January, and my dermatologist suggested a shave rather than excision. However, being paranoid, I requested the excision. It is scheduled for the 21st of this month, and I haven’t thought much of it since making the appointment.

Today, I decided to check up on it. I’ve checked in different lighting throughout the house, and it’s looking lighter to me. Still noticeable, but a lighter brown compared to the dark brown it was.

Is this something I should be alarmed about? I can’t say for sure if the mole is new or not, but it still seems strange it’d lighten in that time. Based on the last picture I took, it seems to be at least a shade lighter compared to this past Friday, the second.

Added pictures for a second eye. First is from Jan 10, second from Feb 2, and third from today, Feb 7.

nomorepanic
07-02-18, 21:07
Hi

Please can you update the original post about this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=212550