PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

cheyenne77
04-07-07, 11:38
Hi to all at no more panic.Im new to this site.My name is Tracey,and im a 30 yr old single mother of two beautiful girls.A bit about my background,as to the reason y i have joined up to this site.Ive not had a great start in life,i was abused as a child,up to the age of 14,when i found the courage to move away,and tried to make a better life for myself.For as long as i can remember,i have suffered anxiety issues.My first panic attack,i remember it well must of been about when i was twelve or so,then things just went downhill from their.I suffered quite frequently with panic attacks,had social phobia and school phobia.After i moved to London(when i ran away),i got help with my social phobia etc.Admittedly i did get better to a degree.However even to this day i still suffer from anxiety issues.It comes and goes according to my mood i guess,which is really getting me down and fustrates me.I was wondering if any other people on this site are going through the same thing,if so i would like to get in touch.Many thanks to all that have read my post.Bye for now.

Lindalou64
04-07-07, 12:53
hello cheyenne and welcome
im sorry you have been thru so much i do suffer with anxiety.panic ..agraphobia not as bad tho anymore...im sure you will see lots have the same i wish ya the best stay positive keep the faith.......Linda

yorkylover
04-07-07, 13:00
Hi and :welcome: You will get lots of advise and support here.:hugs:

mystics
04-07-07, 13:00
Hi Cheyenne,
Welcome to NMP, i'm sure you will find so much help and support from everyone here.

I too suffer from anxiety, Panic attacks, agoraphobia and social phobia for years I seem to have gone around in circles but just reading the advice on here has helped loads.

Brightest Blessings and a warm welcome :hugs:
Mystics:flowers:

manmoor
04-07-07, 15:05
Hi Tracey,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Zanxiety
04-07-07, 15:15
Grettings cheyenne77. Lovely to have you here on this site that's full of support, help and vital information to help with peoples recovery of anxiety and panic.

Quite a handful of people, including users on here and many other people across the globe have the same problem as you, so it's comforting to know you're not just the one.:winks:

groovygranny
04-07-07, 17:16
Hello Tracey:welcome:to you!

You're among friends here so plenty of help and support!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
04-07-07, 17:29
Hi Tracey,

Welcome to NMP. I too suffer from anxiety. I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life. Many here can relate to what you have been through. You will get alot of support here.

Laura

trac67
04-07-07, 17:44
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
04-07-07, 20:44
Hi Tracey

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

honeybee3939
05-07-07, 19:19
Hi Tracey

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, i hope we can be of some help.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea

xxxxxx

Pink Princess
06-07-07, 11:49
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx