PDA

View Full Version : Health Medical Assessment

yvonne_uk_98
08-02-18, 17:08
Hi everyone,

Recieved the Health Medical Assessment form, to be sent back for 3rd March 2018.

a lot of questions on it, if I need a home visit I need proof from my gp.

I need to look out the medical letters of my condition to send a copy to them.

if there is any tips I would appreciate them thanks.

Advice works not phoned, I'll phone them tomorrow, I've given them 4 days, to phone me back.

I hope they can give me a home visit before the deadline of the form needing to be returned.

yvonne_uk_98
12-02-18, 14:32
well I guess I better fill in this form. once I fill it in, going to take a copy of it. and request a home visit, plus copy all that I have to support my illness. if a home visit ask for it to be recorded.

yvonne_uk_98
13-02-18, 19:01
I took my time today and filled in the health assessment form, I just got a few things to add, then I can send it. I typed up on a separate sheet of paper of all the questions that the space was not big enough. I'm sending 6 pages worth. I requested that my home visit be recorded and that I can have my friend there, because I don't get on to well with strangers. I requested it be a women. no harm in asking. that's if I get a home assessment.

yvonne_uk_98
15-02-18, 15:16
my friend came up, he is away to the doctors for me, with my letters for the doctor to add to my file, I asked for a letter of proof that I would need a home visit. here hoping the doctor will do the letter for me.

then I can send this form and information I'm sending with it.

xBettyBoopx
19-02-18, 19:04
Hi Yvonne

How are you getting on? I'm not here much anymore so only just seen your posts about the medical assessment.

Is it for PIP? I have just had an assessment this morning, I had a home visit. I hope they are able to give you a home visit too.

:bighug1::bighug1:

yvonne_uk_98
19-02-18, 21:47
Hi Yvonne

How are you getting on? I'm not here much anymore so only just seen your posts about the medical assessment.

Is it for PIP? I have just had an assessment this morning, I had a home visit. I hope they are able to give you a home visit too.

:bighug1::bighug1:

Hi BettyBoop,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

I'm filling it in for ESA I hope so too. it does say on the form might not get an assessment. I just getting every part of info that I need just in case.

Catherine S
19-02-18, 22:34
Hi Yvonne, I hope you get it sorted out too, these forms can be a nightmare...they want so much information, they have people jumping through hoops for such a small amount of money. Don't give up.

Best wishes to you and the kitty-Kats :)

Cath x

yvonne_uk_98
21-02-18, 11:23
Hi Yvonne, I hope you get it sorted out too, these forms can be a nightmare...they want so much information, they have people jumping through hoops for such a small amount of money. Don't give up.

Best wishes to you and the kitty-Kats :)

Cath x

Hi Cath,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks :hugs:

my GP has written me the letter, my friend will pick it up today after his appointment. then when I get it, I get it all photocopied, as I like to keep a copy of every thing I send to the dwp/the health assessment place.

then I'll get it posted. it says to send it in the envelope provided, I prefer to pay for postage and send it recorded delivery this way canny say they never got it.

yvonne_uk_98
21-02-18, 23:33
I have all my information, I photocopied every bit. now in an envelope with the envelope they sent me inside the big envelope, all the information I have doctors letters etc.. all the answers on 6 pages of A4 paper does not fit inside the envelope they gave me. I sending it recorded delivery, this way they canny say they never got it. they have to sign for it.

here hoping when I get it posted tomorrow it will get there on plenty of time before the deadline.

Catherine S
21-02-18, 23:41
Fingers and toes crossed Yvonne :yesyes: xx

yvonne_uk_98
25-02-18, 01:28
Thanks Catherine S, very much appreciated, thanks. :hugs:

received a letter from health assessment team, they worried I've not sent my form in, I better phone them and see if they got it. first I better check the special delivery that I sent it through. see if they have signed for it before I phone.

they given me to the 5th March to get it there, the first date was 3 rd March.

yvonne_uk_98
30-04-18, 13:24
Received letter from the dwp, to let me know I'm in the ESA Support Group. thank goodness that is over. I hope. I dont trust them. I'm glad its over.