PDA

View Full Version : Severe breast assymetry

sugarandspice
09-02-18, 07:10
Ok...so I just turned 18. One of my breasts is almost flat while the other has continued developing/growing. The difference is so noticeable it's hard to wear alot of clothing. Is this normal? Or could it be something bad...it causes me severe anxiety thinking about it while it's already hard having deformed breast structure.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Annaboodle
09-02-18, 08:37
Hello. It's completely normal I promise you and nothing to worry about medically. A lot of women have this. Mine are slightly different sizes. I also have one one inverted nipple (it goes inward). I used to obsess about it when I was younger - not because of my HA, but because I felt like it was embarrassing and made me different. As I've got older it doesn't bother me but I know that doesn't help with how you're feeling now. For clothing you could get a bra with removable pads and take the one out on the larger side to even things up? I think in this case it would be worth talking to your doctor - not because there is any medical problem at all - but just to talk it through with them. If this is something that causes you distress as you get older there are options a doctor will be able to talk through with you. But it's definitely DEFINITELY not cancer. I promise you.

nomorepanic
09-02-18, 09:44
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

lior
09-02-18, 12:18
I have one boob noticeably bigger than the other too! :)

My boobs kept growing a bit after age 18 because I put on a little bit of weight as I went through my early 20s - stopped being a skinny teenage waif, and started being a woman with a fabulous bum. Putting on weight meant my boobs grew.

For me it's all about wearing the right bra - go somewhere where they do bra fittings and can help.
And it's all about loving your body, just as you are. Only date people that love your boobs as they are. Don't hang around people that will make you feel bad about your body.

Leslie735
10-02-18, 03:45
My left breast us a DD cup and my right is a C cup.