PDA

View Full Version : lost/empty

Sax
04-07-07, 16:49
Not sure the point and why to bother to keep strong anymore. I hate people relying so heavily on me, I can't give nowt, I am useless and self absorbed in the fact i CAN'T give.

I am at a loss

:shades:

clickaway
04-07-07, 17:01
What's up mate?

You will get through this period of depression, believe me. You have helped a lot of people on this site, so feel proud of that.

There is a point to it, as you will pull through this phase.

Take Care

:hugs:

trac67
04-07-07, 17:39
Sax,

Mate, I think I know you better than anyone on here and I know what a good, kind, fantastic mum you are, and I love you to bits.

We have been friends for such a long time now, one of those friendships that we know will last forever and even if we are both busy with our lives that we don't speak for a short period, we know we can just pick straight back up again from where we left off the last time we spoke.

You will get through this dark period mate, you have 3 of the most beautiful boys ever and they are such wonderful children and that is down to you, you give to them everyday just by being there.

Ring me anytime day or night as you know I am always here for you, and as soon as school breaks up I want your backside down here with those boys so we can spend a day together again as we haven't managed to do that for such a long time now

Head up mate, you will get through this

Love

Trac xxxxx

Southern_Belle
04-07-07, 17:48
Hi Sax,

Sounds like you are a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Is there anyone that can help out? You are not useless! Instead of focusing on the fact that you can't give anymore of yourself why not focus on what you have already given. I imagine it has been quite alot. Always ask for help when you need it, we are only human after all.

Hugs,

Laura

Sax
04-07-07, 18:07
Thank you for the replies, they mean so much.

Basically my husband downloaded all the hassles in his life cos he is on annual leave and it was largely due to me the things he moaned about. It was a major blow up one which I did take very personally although he said it was just him letting off steam. He does this from time to time and gets it out his system but i'm a tad sensitive so listen to the words and take it all as my fault.
I just sometimes feel a lot of people expect so much from me, maybe I don't have the capacity to give it, maybe I am too selfish a person to give to others as I want to, maybe I don't know wot to say anymore.

I dunno

Piglet
04-07-07, 18:08
Sending you a special hug Sax love and I am always here if you think I can help. :hugs: :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

kazzie
04-07-07, 23:17
Awwwwww Sax:hugs:

I have only met you once but you seem lovely to me:hugs:

You are a very special lady dont you forget it hun:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

domino
05-07-07, 06:12
Hi kazzie, do,nt know you hun, but you must stop being sooo hard on yourself, you have a lot to give and from what i see on this site ,you help alot of people.You feel low at the moment ,but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you will get there .:flowers:

domino
05-07-07, 06:15
:wacko::wistupid:sORRY TO KAZZIE , MY POST WAS FOR SAX:doh:

bluesparkle
05-07-07, 10:10
hi sax...
not sure what to say but i know how you feel...
hang on in there ... :hugs:
you will get through this
take care
rach
x

Piglet
05-07-07, 10:15
I just sometimes feel a lot of people expect so much from me, maybe I don't have the capacity to give it, maybe I am too selfish a person to give to others as I want to, maybe I don't know wot to say anymore.

I think all of us have felt this way on many occasions mate, I know I certainly have. It doesn't make you selfish at all - we all need time out here and there and it is important for us take it and not feel guilty about it!!!

Trouble is us anxious lot tend to do alot of saying yes when we really sometimes should be saying no and then it all gets abit much and we either get angry, resentful or depressed, or even all three. I seem to be getting much better at pacing myself these days and learning when to take more of a backseat but the tendency is still there to take on more than I can reasonably cope with.

Also on the topic of relationships, I have an affirmation card that always sticks in my mind of two swans with a sunset behind them and their heads/necks meeting to form a heart shape - and it has the words 'You are only responsible for your half of the relationship'!!!

Very profound and very true!!!

vernon
05-07-07, 10:38
Awwwww sax my friend. havnt spoke for ages do miss you and hope you feel better soon, Take care Vernon

Sax
05-07-07, 18:35
Also on the topic of relationships, I have an affirmation card that always sticks in my mind of two swans with a sunset behind them and their heads/necks meeting to form a heart shape - and it has the words 'You are only responsible for your half of the relationship'!!!

Very profound and very true!!!

I love affirmation cards Piglet, I can picture the one u describe, thank you for that, it makes you think! I recently sent some doreen virtue affirmations to a friend and she said do I read them too. Hmmmmmmm oooops a case of practise what preach eh! Sorrry to be so negative yesturday, it takes a lot to start a post these days but I guess I got to that point and needed some confirmation that yes I am hard on myself, I am a perfectionist and don't like to feel like I'm failing.
:hugs: you guys are the best. Lovely to hear from you Vern mate, I miss you too. Loved all the posts, Trac thats a deffo I need to come and see you.
Speak to you all soon, Kazzie I hope we meet again, I thought you were fab!

love Sax x:shades:

honeybee3939
05-07-07, 18:42
Hi Sax

Just caught up with your post hun, hope you are feeling better soon.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/msnoodle_2007/36.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Piglet
05-07-07, 22:07
Well hun that is what we are all here for isn't it and we all need our 'extra' family from time to time, don't we! :hugs: :hugs:

Southern_Belle
06-07-07, 17:01
Hi Sax,

Not that this is anyway okay but sometimes men in particular, especially when on holiday and not working, have time to sit around and think and things just build up inside of them. (I personally throw my husband out on the golf course :blush: ). They explode and gripe about everything and then feel better because they have let all their steam out not realizing the damage their words have done. They feel better yet everyone else around them are very hurt especially if you are the sensitive type. Words hurt. He feels better and goes on his merry way and you are left feeling like crap with the world on your shoulders. Maybe if you told him how this has made you feel it might make a difference. I expect he has apologized and even if he has or hasn't it doesn't quite take away the sting does it? What you need to try to do is realize it for what it is. Frustration. Most of us when we are frustrated take it out on the people we love the most because we know they will take it and still love us. Not everyone does this of course due to different type of personalities but some do. I would try my best to think of it like that and get beyond it if it doesn't happen all the time. If it is a frequent thing that is a different matter all together.

:hugs:,

Laura

alexis
06-07-07, 18:23
Hi Sax, not spoke in so long now, but try to be nice to yourself, I too am a perfectionist, and know how difficuilt that can make life for us,,,I dont post here often either but still like to keep in touch with people and check all are OK,hope you feel better today,xx

Sax
07-07-07, 01:09
thank you alexis lovely to hear from you and southern belle not spoken much to you but wise words very wise

I hope as he settles into this two weeks off he will learn to accept us all being around, i feel such a nuicence atm.

you support means so much

thank u Sax x

Pink Princess
07-07-07, 13:16
sax!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

massive hugs and kisses for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know you are strugglng at the moment but i am always here for you and i know you may not believe it but you ARE one of the people who give to others.

you offer so much sax and dont you ever let anyone tell you different.

i hope these hugs help and let me know if there is anything else i can do xxxxx

love and hugs xxxx thoughts are with you sax xxxxxxxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sax
07-07-07, 18:27
:yesyes: BLESS YOU MINNIE YOU ARE SO VERY SWEET, THANK YOU XXX

cheeky monkey
07-07-07, 19:21
Hi Sax
Its been awhile since we chatted, so don't know what's been happening, but you have been in both mine and lea's thought's. and we've missed you.
So we just wanted to send you lots of love and loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You've helped lots of us on here and always have a kind word to say when we need it most, so you are a kind and loving person.
thinking of you
take care
susie and lea

Sax
07-07-07, 20:25
i'M touched thank you both very much, i'm pretty much a closed book with thoughts they ain't my forte but we all need kind ppl around from time to time, I appreciate everyone here and thank you for being there. I have a close friend whom i need and would be lost without, i RISK losing her sometimes and thats my weakness not hers. I need to grow stronger and I will try to do so, Trac another very close mate whom I trust and love I need you mate, stick wiv me won't u.

love u all

Sax x:shades:

Karen
08-07-07, 00:21
Sorry you are having a hard time Sax :hugs:

We all need some support from friends at times and you have many friends here. We are not going anywhere mate :hugs:

Karen xx