PDA

View Full Version : Long Term HA Sufferer

Simone01
09-02-18, 12:57
Hi everyone,

I’ve been suffering with HA for the last ten or so years now and been back and forward to doctors for endless tests etc when I feel ill or get symptoms. I don’t seem to worry unless I can feel symptoms and then I panic.

The last two years I have been suffering with visual disturbances which started with seeing circles or little white dots circling when I looked to the sky or driving etc and a flickering in my peripheral vision. Then the flashes of light started too. Seen numerous doctors eye doctors and eye tests. Nothing found. They are putting it down to anxiety but more recently in the last week I have been sensing blurry vision and hazy vision imprints of things in vision halo type glow around objects at times tinnitus on and off and ear pain dragging vision and I’ve got tension in my head neck and shoulders. Seeing optician again tomorrow and doctor Monday only just had blood tests back and all normal levels all my inflammation was checked too.

Does anyone else feel the same I’m worried sick it’s my brain and scared. Two years of this and I’m exhausted.

Thanks

Simone x

venusbluejeans
09-02-18, 13:09
Hiya Simone01 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Simone01
09-02-18, 13:35
Thank you I have been having a read through the visual disturbances pages and can see some of the symptoms I am describing but no follow ups as to how people got on with scans etc. Keep pushing for a neurologist appointment but my GP is so sure it’s my anxiety I just feel like I’m getting fobbed off and nothing will be done until it’s too late 😢