PDA

View Full Version : My anxiety

StokieLee
09-02-18, 19:24
Hi all, well firstly I’ll say that I used to have epilepsy about 15 years ago and I’ve not had a fit since. I’ve been diagnosed with general anxiety and OCD, when I first started with anxiety I kept getting brain fog and zaps along with a feeling of dread so I’ve automatically assumed I’ve got epilepsy again and I can’t take my mind off that. The ocd thoughts also haven’t helped my anxiety. So I started citalopram about two weeks ago and the first week felt great along with the second but this week I’ve started with the brain zaps and ringing in my ears again and now I’m panicking about epilepsy again. I consulted my GP who said it was anxiety but I don’t think I’ll be sure until I get a scan. All I can describe these brain zaps and fogs is like an aura that comes and goes through the day.

liampaynelover
10-02-18, 14:39
I know to me that doesn't sound like anxiety, it could be a side effect of the medicine?

StokieLee
11-02-18, 11:02
It could be yeah the side effects do nclude dizziness I’m just hoping it peaks and then tails off once my body gets used to It.