PDA

View Full Version : Scared again

lyndau63
10-02-18, 08:56
Sorry to have started a new thread but, having updated my post about nose pressure, it doesn't seem to come up on the first page and I am worried no-one will know I am asking a new question. Please read update and help if you can.

Pandarug
10-02-18, 16:39
When you post on your old post it will go to the front page I believe

nomorepanic
10-02-18, 17:08
Yeah when you post on it, it becomes active again.

Fishmanpa
10-02-18, 17:17
It's on the "Symptoms" page. That's why you don't see it on the HA page ;)

Positive thoughts

lyndau63
10-02-18, 19:46
Well I was hoping it is just HA and so thought this the best place for adding to my previous post. I get alarmed when things are moved to symptoms and I don't understand why. The first post was on here for ages so why does it have to move just because I have added something? Very frustrating.

nomorepanic
10-02-18, 20:26
It was moved on 31st Jan 2018 and you posted on it again after that date.

lyndau63
11-02-18, 00:13
Yes, just with an update out of courtesy to those who had responded when it was on HA page. Then again today when i became anxious. I must admit I had forgotten it had been moved but the same worries apply and no replies, other than to tell me it had moved, since it was on HA. Never mind, I am sure you know best. I have some brilliant friends, family and GP who try to support me so i will persevere and try to sort it without posting on here.

nomorepanic
11-02-18, 00:20
Good luck Lynda - always best to have a real life support network and not internet strangers.