PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety

flclark
10-02-18, 14:41
Does anybody here have health anxiety?

Would be great to have someone to talk to that thinks the very worst .. as horrible as that is . I'm struggling . Like I need to keep busy .

Keep googling and end up with the colour drawn from my face with worry!

This has been going on for about month now .

All consuming and the feat of the unknown . Sigh .

Anyone want to talk ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Carys
10-02-18, 14:48
Does anybody here have health anxiety?

Sorry but you've asked a question and a half there :roflmao:a LOT of people have HA here, so you definitely won't be alone. Welcome to the forum flclark, you find many threads on the HA section here; but also articles on the main part of the website devoted to this mental health condition.

flclark
10-02-18, 15:34
Sorry but you've asked a question and a half there [emoji23]a LOT of people have HA here, so you definitely won't be alone. Welcome to the forum flclark, you find many threads on the HA section here; but also articles on the main part of the website devoted to this mental health condition.Haha that was a very broad question !
Just want to know I'm not alone .

I'm so new to this and it's taking over.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Carys
10-02-18, 15:38
It s the busiest part of the forums that section, unfortunately for those that suffer with this (currently nearly 2,000 viewing that section, with only tens or hundreds for the other sections). I'm sorry to hear that you have struggling at the moment with this problem. The googling thing is the worst thing to do though, and the cause of the most angst when you are feeling this way. Stepping back from it is incredibly hard, as of course we all have instant access to a wide range of sources.

See you around the forum