PDA

View Full Version : We are going to say bye to anxiety

Elizabeth78
10-02-18, 22:10
Hi my name is Elizabeth, I've just joined the forum. I'm one of those people who seemed to be born anxious. My mother has always said I was a timid anxious little person. So, for the past forty odd years that's what I've been, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.
The past twenty two years I've been taking Sertraline. I finally stopped taking it just before Christmas 2017. I'm here to support other people who feel like me and to get support when I'm feeling low.
I live in the north of England, separated with two grown up children.
Anxiety is an isolating disease, I don't want anyone else to feel as rubbish as I have in the past. I want as many people as possible to move forward as best they can from the prison of mental anxiety.
Love to all those of you suffering right now.

venusbluejeans
10-02-18, 22:17
Hiya Elizabeth78 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Elizabeth78
11-02-18, 09:02
I will do. It all looks really helpful x

Haroldlloyd
13-02-18, 22:08
Love your positive sharing attitude

Mark13
14-02-18, 12:49
Hi Elizabeth. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

Elizabeth78
14-02-18, 20:33
Thank you, I'm feeling better just by sharing how I feel and reading that there are plenty of folks out there just like me!