PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what type of headache this is

toria
11-02-18, 15:54
Hi I am after some advice please I have had anxiety for 20 plus years and health anxiety for about 5 yrs I have a wide range of symptoms that come and go and always think I have something serious I am currently having CBT, I have got headaches on and off for a long time but since Christmas I have been having lots of headaches and I am very worried they are something serious like a brain tumour they are 97% of the time on the right side of my head and it's more often top of head more towards front of head than back and it's a weird pain which can change from minute to minute sometimes it's a throb like deep in head other times it's sharp and moves around and it's can be painful one minute then ease the next sometimes feel a bit sick but not sure if that's anxiety.i can carry on doing things it's just there I have had days it's not been there but feels like most days I am getting head pains and my anxiety is so bad, been to drs only saw nurse practitioner she said drink more water and get eyes tested.i am due to get eyes tested this week and I am going back to drs this week .but I just feel so worried on a couple of occasions I have had tingling hands and a weird feeling on right side arm and leg like a weakness but wasn't lol heavy aching feeling sorry for long post any advice would be great thanks.i am so scared .toria xx

AntsyVee
11-02-18, 19:38
Sounds like ice pick headaches to me. Check this out. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317234.php

Elen
11-02-18, 19:57
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1760556#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin.

Can posters please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen