PDA

View Full Version : I feel so close to getting over my symptoms but...

MartinoCGY34
13-02-18, 02:28
I went through 4-5 months of constant worry and I heard about a blow off point where your nervous system is so overused that you still experience symptoms even though you may not even be anxious or worried. I am feeling pretty good the last few days but I cant seem to shake this last symptom. Alot of my others have come and go and some still linger but this one is the most annoying. It feels like parts of my face are wet. It changes spots, comes and goes and it feels like something is on my eyebrow but there is not. Its so annoying and its really hard to annoy when it occurs on your face. When running on the treadmill I do not feel it but as soon as I stop it eventually comes back. Any idea on how long it takes for the nervous system to sufficiently recover? I received results of MRI of brain JAN 23rd and everything was clear.

au Lait
13-02-18, 02:44
I’ve had that feeling before too. Unfortunately I think the time it takes to fully recover is different for everyone, so it will be difficult to guess. It probably depends on the duration of the stressful/anxious event and how the individual copes with it. Some symptoms will take longer than others. But you know now for sure that it’s only an after effect of anxiety as your scan was clear. The more you can distract yourself from the sensation and try not to think about it, the quicker it will go away.

Deltazv1
13-02-18, 10:05
I have water sensation. It started after my health anxiety. It toom about 5 months to go away and came back as soon as i started getting anxiety again. It keeps switching spots started on my hand now it moved to my legs.