PDA

View Full Version : Just Signed Up. Agrohobic and Anxiety Sufferer for over 20 years

IsThereHope
13-02-18, 16:01
Hi all

I've just joined.

Hoping to hear some tips on coping with anxiety and to hear from long suffering anxiety and agrophobics out there.

venusbluejeans
13-02-18, 16:08
Hiya IsThereHope and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

IsThereHope
13-02-18, 20:33
Thanks I'll look :bighug1:

Hollow
13-02-18, 21:21
Hi IsThereHope,

:welcome: aboard the NMP train! I would say there is always hope even though at times it doesn't seem that way. Plenty of top tips on this site soI'm sure you will find them useful.

IsThereHope
14-02-18, 16:02
Thanks. I had a look at the O.C.D category. So I'll start tackling my O.C.D first x

Mark13
14-02-18, 19:29
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

IsThereHope
17-02-18, 00:08
Thank you very much

Gayn
18-02-18, 10:14
Hi, I've just joined too. I have had problems with anxiety and panic attacks on and off for over 20 years too. Hope we can find some help here! I suffer from ocd too, what form does yours take?
Best wishes

IsThereHope
22-02-18, 00:59
Hello. My O.C.D is counting objects, touching things, counting in my head when running a tap for example, checking things are switched off, washing my hands alot when I've touched certain things, amongst other things. What about you? Best wishes to you too