PDA

View Full Version : Thankful for this forum

watercolors
13-02-18, 18:22
I have been a guest on this forum for a while now. I can't express how helpful it has been. I am 50 years old, married, 2 children (one with a chronic medical condition and one with a diagnosed anxiety disorder). I have health anxiety, GAD, OCD, panic attacks, and depression. I have suffered from these for as long as I can remember. I constantly think something is catastrophically wrong with me. I am on an antidepressant and go to therapy. I know that I can feel better because I have been through this so many times. It's just such hard work and I am so tired.

venusbluejeans
13-02-18, 18:32
Hiya watercolors and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

nomorepanic
13-02-18, 18:49
:welcome: aboard - lovely to see you have posted now as well as reading

Carys
13-02-18, 19:11
Hi there watercolours (sorry just had to spell it the British Way LOL!)...I promise I'll write it as you wrote it if I reply on a thread. Welcome to 'non lurking' status !:D

Speranza
13-02-18, 19:18
:welcome: Hi!! :D

watercolors
14-02-18, 02:42
Thank you for welcoming me.