PDA

View Full Version : Hip-HA spiral

LunaLiuna
13-02-18, 21:47
Hello everyone,

My leg, hip and back pain is continuing and it’s been roughly 3-4 weeks since I potentially exercised too hard and caused some sort of hip-flexor issue. I went to the Doctors in the first week because I was concerned with the pain/uncomfortability that was coming from sensitive (?) areas. According to my GP after a brief mobility assessment it is caused by the exercise and will take time to heal, but she didn’t carry out any other tests.. she did mention that pain from the hip can refer to other places but eh. I know this thought pattern should be beyond me but it really isn’t.

The pain seems to increase as the day continues and with usage and it is primarily focused in my right hip/groin/thigh. I also keep getting spasms around the area of pain and when I raise my left leg there is a click, and shudder. I don’t feel ill or anything other that what can be explained by my anxiety although I have noticed that I am starting to search for signs of bad things I.e glands and toilet related stuff, of course these are coming back inconclusive enough to inspire more worry.

It is just so frustrating. Just as I was beginning to forget about my previous health worries a few years ago.

My GP suggested that I could have physio if I require it. Should I pursue this? Admittedly I really haven’t done enough to aid my own recovery and have more than likely impaired it.

Help?

Elen
14-02-18, 17:16
Please post this on your previous post on the same subject as per the below post from Admin.

Can posters please keep their posts to one thread

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

LunaLiuna
14-02-18, 17:17
I guess I should just go back to the Dr.