PDA

View Full Version : Evening

Haroldlloyd
13-02-18, 22:19
The one thing we all have in common I think it's how different we all are yet somehow it leads us - from different circumstances choices and responses to the same place. I'm male, 48 and after a short but dramatic illness in my teens I suffered a bit of a breakdown - let's call it exhaustive episode - in my late 20s. Anxiety stayed with me for a few years and I ended up on Prozac on and off for a few years. I have been really very successful at work I think much because of my illness in a way. Haven't taken anything for about ten years but redundancy and a new job that pays well but I don't fit in and I can't stand it, combined with some other things means I am here. On citalopram. Going through bad first start up symptoms and feeling very sorry for myself. I've found as one gets older the almost "doesn't it make me more interesting" bit has become"how do I get by?" Anyway I hope I can add something positive to the forum.

venusbluejeans
13-02-18, 22:26
Hiya Haroldlloyd and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
14-02-18, 12:48
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.