PDA

View Full Version : My name is Andrew and I'm back

Andyroo
14-02-18, 01:43
Hello everybody.

My name is Andrew I'm 32 years old it's been several years since I have been on this wonderful forum. I was able to go over my older posts and see what I went through in my past it was pretty neat I'm a lot different now from when I was posting on here years ago
Ive matured quite a bit since then the only thing is recently I have been having issues with my health and it has been causing me to have anxiety so I decided it was time for me to come back I feel like I could use some support from people who understand what I'm going through. I'm really happy to be back and I just wanted to say hello to everybody.
I look forward to the support I receive and I look forward to being able to help and support others as well :-)

good times ahead hopefully!

venusbluejeans
14-02-18, 01:48
Hiya Andyroo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
23-02-18, 13:42
Morning Andrew,

Glad to hear from you again. I'm sorry your health anxiety is flaring up again, I know how you feel Bro. But coming back to NMP is a smart move. By giving you a chance to tell your truth and get those feeling out of the way. Best to you on your continuing journey.