PDA

View Full Version : Weird eye symptom heat wave/headaches/dizziness/pressure

muddygirl96
14-02-18, 18:44
So most of my other symptoms have settled down and I never got the neurology referal and am seeing my family doctor Friday. The ER doc scared me by mentioning he wanted to rule out ms though he didnt think I had it and did a CT without contrast that came back normal. Since them I have been terrified of having MS or a brain tumor and still have some symptoms. I have pressure behind mostly the problem eye and headaches mostly in that eye and yesterday i noticed that when looking out the window or at the sky when lifting my head a heat wave darts up my vision. Usually it only does this when I lift my head or eye and its only in that one eye. Is this normal? I've been to two optometrists who can find no problems that suggest ms or anything else being wrong just some eye strain and think i have tension headaches due to previous neck injury years ago. My ear also feels full and sounds muffled on that side. Am i crazy to be scared of a tumor is this just a migraine and whats up with my eye and the heat wave thing when i look up?