PDA

View Full Version : Help, I need advice

Kate21
14-02-18, 19:30
Hi all I'm in a bind!
So my friend who is also having a crap time at the moment wants to meet at the weekend, we usually go for day trips to places and go walking etc. But he said this time he wants to go to wales and maybe we could stay.
We've stayed in the same room before as we have been friends for a very long time but at the moment I feel really uncomfortable with it. I'm currently having therapy to deal with a sexual assault and even though I trust my friend I just feel extremely anxious. I tried to say I didn't have enough money but he said that's ok. How can I be polite without causing offence?

Scass
14-02-18, 20:22
Sorry you’re going through this Kate. Is it not something you could talk to him about or do you feel that would create more issues?

Could you either suggest something else (and come up with a brilliant itinerary in support of it), or just go ahead and book 2 rooms yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kate21
14-02-18, 20:32
I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about it, but then I'm anxious about booking two rooms as we've always shared in the past but that was a very long time ago.
I think coming up with an alternative is the best bet, I've just ignored the last message, I'll pretend I've not seen it until morning so I can concoct a plan!
Thank you for replying. I hate feeling like this especially around friends.